I never thought I’d say this, but I’m Derek Goodman and I’m an entrepreneur. If you’d told me five years ago that I was destined to go into business for myself I would have said you were crazy. At the time I had a cushy job that supported my family, but I was bored. I’d always wanted to make my own future, and I knew growing my own business was the only way to do that.
Chances are you stumbled across this site because you’re nervous about pulling the entrepreneurial trigger. Well, you’re in the right place. I’m here to offer you tips, tricks, and resources so that you realize your business ability and potential now, not later.
- Top Signs You Need a Business Coach - 1. You’re not seeing the results you want A business coach can help you identify the areas in which you need to improve and give you the tools and resources you need to achieve your goals. 2. You’re feeling stuck A business coach will help you identify the obstacles that are holding you back and […]
- Why Specializing Can Lead to More Business Growth - Guest article provided by: iamderekr.com
- How Ecommerce Brands Can Survive a Post-COVID World - Guest article provided by: Brandee Johnson
- 5 Proven Sales Strategies to Develop Your Startup’s Sales Strategy - Guest article provided by: gsdvs.com
- 5 Work-From-Home Parenting Struggles As A First-Time Mother (+ How Coffee Saved Me!) - Guest article provided by: Dr. Noor Ali, she has been a health insurance advisor for many years. She helps business owners in different stages achieve the peace of mind they need when it comes to health insurance. In this article, she shares how staying healthy isn’t just about the body but also about the mind […]
- Advantages of Health Insurance for Small Business Owners - Article provided by: drnoorhealth.com
- Small Business Ideas That Pay Off in 2021 - Guest article provided by: triumphpropertymanagement.com
- Top Digital Marketing Strategies Startups Can Use to Thrive in a Competitive Market - Guest article provided by: Maria De La Pena from delesign.com
- Marketing Tips To Get Your Startup Off On The Right Foot - You’re one in a million. A million new business owners vying for their fair share of the American dream, that is. Each year, nearly countless entrepreneurs start new businesses. Most fail, despite offering a viable product or service. For these businesses, it often comes down to poor marketing. So, if you’re one of the 51% […]
- Self-Employment Basics: How Do I Figure Out My Niche? - Running every aspect of their business and accepting every project or client that comes their way is something many self-employed folks find themselves doing toward the beginning of their careers. While many entrepreneurs learn the perks of not handling some aspects of their businesses on their own — like hiring a CPA or using software […]